We know that there are a lot of training schedules interrupted with this Covid – 19 outbreak and are keen to keep everyone fit and active where possible, while taking in to consideration the safety Guidelines and Social Distancing as outlined by the Government and HSE to respect Instructors, Team and other members.
We will endeavour to keep all or at least some of our classes on where possible, (subject to Instructor Availability). We will even put on a morning HiiT class every morning for those who need that morning burst to get on with their day! Here are all our classes listed currently and are subject to change at any given time.
HOW DO YOU JOIN IN IF NOT A MEMBER:
You can purchase class passes from us if you prefer not to commit to a full 6 or 24 week membership. 1 class pass is €15, 6 is €70 and 10 is €100.
- To do avail of them, you will need to log into your account, or create a new one, at the www.bootcampireland.com website (you will see the red button on the top right corner of the home screen). Read through the liability waiver/terms & conditions and at the bottom of the page click ‘I Agree’ and ‘continue’ .
- Once this is done your account will be set up! We also have an app you can download on your phone which makes accessing your account really easy. The link for IPhone is here and android is here.
- With your account, feel free to check your account details, visit history etc.
- When completed, then select the ‘Buy Membership’ tab, then scroll down to ‘class passes’, then select 1, 6 or 10 class passes (€15, €70 or €100 respectively). Your account will hold your cc details if you wish, and this is secure and encrypted and makes future purchases, so much handier, even on your phone.
- You will need to book in for the HiiT Classes by 10pm the night before to allow our Instructors to be organised, and evening classes so we can ensure space etc. You can do so via the app that you downloaded above. Call me on 086 3836020 or text me to let me know you are going if you didn’t book in.
URGENT NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE COMMUNICATED VIA FACEBOOK SO PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT THERE BEFORE YOU GO TO A CLASS.
Best of luck and stay safe,