We’ve finally launched our new web-site. Not only that but we have a new book-in system and App too. Android and iPhone.
All these new changes are not only to make things a little easier here in Bootcamp HQ, but will also be better for you.
1. Keeping track of where you’re at in your current Bootcamp session.
2. The new site will keep your info and payment details secure for easy booking.
3. You’ll also be able to set your own start date after you book a session to suit your schedule. 🙂 (*so long as it’s not a specific set start date)
To login to the new booking system, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the button “Login”, then follow these few simple steps to setup your own password:
- Click on “My Info tab”.
- Under the “New to our site?” section you must enter your first and last name and hit “Next.”
- In the next page, you must click on “This is me.”
- The system will ask you to provide a single piece of information to verify your identity which is usually the email address (do not fill more than one field).
- Enter the e-mail address that you provided and click “Next”.
- Now you will be able to create your own password.
Once your new password is set you can select your membership and start booking in.
If you need help with the new book-in system or app, feel free to give us a call and we can talk you through it.
**Mummy Bootcampers will not be affected by these changes and can book in via www.mummybootcamp.ie.