Starting from May we are launching new Hiit 30 minute classes in:
– Herbert Pk –
– Castleknock College –
– St. Annes Pk –
Over the 4 weeks there are up to 12 classes, 2 of which are mid-week and a bonus 60 minute session on a Saturday morning in any of our Saturday locations which are Bushy Park @ 9.30am and Herbert Pk & Phoenix Pk both @10.30am.
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE:
|Herbert Park HiiT Mon & Wed @ 6pm|
|4 Week 30 min Session||04th May 2016||30th May 2016||BOOK NOW|
|4 Week 30 min Session||08th June 2016||04th July 2016||BOOK NOW|
Castleknock College HiiT Tues & Thurs @ 6.45pm
|4 Week 30 min Session||17th May 2016||11th June 2016||BOOK NOW|
St Annes Park HiiT Tues & Thurs 6.30pm
4 Week 30 min Session
|17th May 2016||11th June 2016||BOOK NOW|
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT A HIIT SESSION? Be prepared to work out hard for a short space of time. The class is good and extremely rewarding, and you will notice the benefits of doing these classes in a short space of time, however you do get out of it what you put into it, so give it your all, and do what your instructors tell you to do. They are experienced in this sort of training, so know how to get the best results out of it. There are limited breaks, because of the type of training it is, NOT because we don’t want to give you a rest… So prepare to succeed and get results.. fast!
- ▪ It burns more calories and fat
- ▪ It’s a highly efficient way to train
- ▪ Improves your endurance and aerobic capacity
- ▪ No Equipment necessary
- ▪ It’s only 30 mins!
- ▪ Increase your metabolism
- ▪ You train at your OWN PACE and get out of it what you put into it
- ▪ Helps to tighten muscles and expand lungs
- ▪ Your body continues to consume fat even after you are finished exercising for up to 24 hours!
- ▪ By incorporating our strength training into the recovery periods
These classes are no longer running.
If you think you’ll have difficulties finding us then call 086 775 3763 before 5.30pm.